Thursday, August 12, 2010

Packing, packing, packing...

...or is it deciding, deciding, deciding...?

I leave for my vacation to the UK (and a short trip to Holland sandwiched in between) tomorrow so I am busy packing today - no this is not a last minute thing for me- I've been doing laundry in preparation for this all week! My problem with packing is always deciding what to take and how much to take. It's a good thing that the airline limits me to 20kg!



Fortunately, I always have a willing helper (as you can see).

I am really looking forward to this trip. I used to live in the UK, so it'll be great to see all of my old friends. The UK is like my second home, and the people there are my second family. The great thing about knowing people in a location is that your vacation is just that much more off the beaten track. I will be doing some things that most visitors to the UK never do! Maybe I can inspire some people to try a little something different the next time they are in the UK.

I am going to be blogging during this trip because I want to share some of the things that I love about the UK and Holland. Visit here again to see what I've been up to!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should take your helper...adorable!
    Have a fantastic trip, and I will definitely follow your adventure here!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List