Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Versatile Blank Card (Fly)


This cute little card is perfect for a variety of occasions! Birthdays, kids, bon voyage, graduation, a little hello or just a pick-me-up; it's incredibly versatile. It has fun colours, a floral background, cute little birdies, and even a little bit of bling!

I'm really proud of how this card turned out - I saw the idea in an issue of Stampers' Sampler. I love buying card magazines to get ideas and inspiration from. My favourite magazines are Stampers' Sampler , Stampers' Sampler-Take Ten and Paper Crafts. I avoid getting subscriptions to these magazines though because it gives me an excuse to go to Chapters and shop with a Starbucks latte in hand! My favourite kind of shopping!

2 comments:

  1. We would do well to shop together. I adore this card...It really would work well with so many different occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Mmmmmmmmmm...latte's and shopping are a great mix!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List